Monday, August 27, 2007

Vacation #1 San Francisco, Final Round Pt #3 FIGHT!

I'm going to put a little placeholder post here. This post may be significantly longer than it needs to be so I'm doing it over a period of time. Actually it'll probably be much too long and filled with a silly amount of pictures. But it is the final post for my trip to San Francisco... so why not!

I just want you all to know I take my hobby/love seriously and am not ignoring it for school. (haha).

Also, Vacation #1 ends and Vacation #2 picks up right behind it, with a two post showing of the wonders of a completely different culture than California.

1 comment:

latoya said...

hey whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo are u