Saturday, March 24, 2007

I guess this relates to food?

Tomorrow i have waiting for me freshly peeled (by my expert hands) shrimp which i hope to drizzle with olive oil, pamper with salt, and caress with pepper. But what will i do with it?

Pan frying just seems so sticky and yucky sometimes, it leaves that little bit of oily guck at the bottom of the pan. Since i dont want to turn on the grill outside, i want something affordable. Purchasing a grill pan is no problem with Amazon Prime, its do i really NEED one?

I need a grill pan.
Actually, scratch the Need.

I WANT a grill pan. My only problem is i fear using a cast iron grill pan. I don't want to waste my money and buy an aluminum grill pan since that doesn't hold well, but i'm afraid i won't be able to season the pan right with a cast iron grill.
(btw kathy you are right i should have just bought it at Ross)

Bleh. maybe i'll just stick to pan fryin.

Sigh i guess every post requires a picture since this post currently is nothing more than a rant. So i'll morph it into a rant that precedes my preview of my next post!

(This post is rated D for delicious)
(Clayfu Productions)

A story of a couple waking up in the early sunday morning (10am). Battling among a giant force (the crowd) to sooth their ROARING stomaches. Only one thing stands in their way.
CRAB PEOPLE CRAB PEOPLE, TASTE LIKE CRAB, LOOK LIKE PEOPLE (cue deafening music)

Coming Soon to a website near you.

2 comments:

Cartman said...

CRAB PEOPLE! Taste like crab, look like people!

Curtis said...

hahahahahaha, what a nice post.